Sunday, September 18, 2011

What A Delight To Be Back!


Bang Bang, My Baby Shot Me Down
It's been forever and a day since my last post! My schedule has been crazy busy, but in my spare time I've rekindled my passion for art. Awhile back I began working on an art journal, which is mainly composed of pencil drawings, but also includes some mixed media collages and such. I also love photography, and was given the opportunity to photograph a favorite blogger of mine, Lauren Faber! Here's a few things I've been working on, hope you enjoy!
What I do in math class







Butters, from South Park :)
Eiffel Tower: Quelle Idee Lumineuse!

Fun collage
Free As A Bird
Lauren Faber, Bang! By Lo

Check out this amazing blog by Lauren Faber
at http://bangbylo.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

  1. Awe thanks! :) I am glad you are back to drawing and writing! It's a great thing to do!

    Thanks FOR photographing me! It was AMAZING!!!

    Love!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete