Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yesterday's Obsesservations

Obsesservations are the obsessive observations that most females make throughout the day, here are mine:
1. There are certain things in life worth fighting for and certain things worth compromising.
2. I am much more predictable than I once believed.
3. Life is much more predictable than I wish it was.
4. I will most likely have 3-6 "blonde moments" a day.
5. I need to learn to let the small things go. I miss too many important moments and opportunities getting caught up in trivial stuff.
6. Laughing is good for your soul; laughing at yourself is good for your ego.
7. Perfection is really boring....but, I wish I didn't have so many imperfections.
8. Happiness ultimately depends upon wanting it.
9. Best inspiration develops from within, but don't forget to look at other's for it
10. I am tired of procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment